Do you want to know how to make tasty chicken fajitas? We offer you this recipe very easy to make. This can be a hot keto meal, or it can serve as a fresh salad. This dish has all the flavors of Tex-Mex food that you will love.
Net carbs per serving: 4% (9g)
Chicken Fajitas Ingredients
The ingredients you need for this recipe are as follows:
- 1 green paprika
- 1 yellow onion
- 75 g of butter
- 150 g grated Mexican cheese
- 650 g boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. Tex-Mex spice mix
- 2 avocados
- 159 g cherry tomatillos
- 275 g romaine lettuce
- 4 tbsp. (4 g) fresh coriander
- 225 ml sour cream (optional)
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- The first thing is to prepare the garnishes. Start chopping the tomatoes, lettuce, and avocados. Then reserve these ingredients
- Cut the pepper and onion into very thin slices and also reserve
- On another board and with another knife cut the chicken into thin pieces
- The next step is to fry the chicken in butter; it should be in a large pan. You should fry it over medium-high heat, add salt and pepper to taste. When the chicken is almost cooked, add the paprika, the onion, and mix the Tex-Mex spices.
- Put the kitchen on low heat to continue frying all the mixture and stir for a few more minutes. It should continue until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- Place the lettuce in a bowl or plate and add the chicken, onion, and paprika. Then place the grated cheese, the chopped tomato, the avocado on top, and finally place the fresh coriander. You can finish with a tablespoon of sour cream if you like.
Know you can enjoy!