For some years, the keto diet has been heard about everyone when summer comes. This is a low carb and high-fat diet; it is also known as a ketogenic diet.
Its main objective is to get your body into ketosis, which means that your body burns the accumulated fat from sugars. Here is a quick and easy keto diet recipe to prepare.
Eggs stuffed with tuna and mayonnaise
- Total preparation time: 20 minutes
- Preparation: 10 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
Ingredients (12 units)
3 canned tuna in oil
20 olives stuffed with anchovies
45 ml mayonnaise
- The first thing to do is to cook the eggs in boiling water for 10 minutes. When that time has passed, you should remove them from the water and place them in cold water.
- When the eggs are cold, you should peel them and cut them in half lengthwise. You must remove the buds and reserve them for later use in decoration.
- Cut some olives and reserve a few for garnish.
- Cover a platter or tray with tomato sauce and grab a bowl and add the tuna, mayonnaise, and chopped olives. Stir the mixture well.
- With the help of a spoon, you must fill the eggs with the mixture, and they will give it shape. Then they decorate it with the olives they had reserved.
- On the tray with tomato sauce, you should place the Eggs stuffed with tuna, crumble the yolks that had been reserved and decorate the tray.
Also read: Chicken Fajitas With Tex-Mex Flavors